Things to Know Before You Join the RP:
No Godmodding or Powerplaying
- There’s a reason this is the first rule mentioned, it is never going to be tolerated. You applied for your character, not someone else. If there is ever a need to take control over another character, ask them first.
- If someone ever takes control of your character immediately contact a mod. We will deal with the situation accordingly after hearing both sides of the story.
- Any repeated godmodding or powerplaying will result in a ban from the rp.
Reserves & URL links
- Characters will be held on reserve for 24 hours after request is acknowledged.
- We’re asking for proper grammer and spelling to the best of your ability.
Open Your Ask Box
- It allows the mods to communicate with you privately and easily. Also you will receive the chatzy password through an ask.
- Mods will use asks to notify you of activity notices, possible complaints, any changes to the rp and of certain plots or secrets.
Once You Join The RP
- If you are unactive for 5 days, the mods will send you a warning. Unactive for 7 days allows us to reopen your character and remove you from the group.
- Activity is: paragraphs, self-paras/drabbles, headcanons, conversations
- Activity is not: photos of the fc or other, audio files, ooc posts
- If you are unable to be online for an extended period of time, let the mods know and you will be exempt from activity checks.
Tag Your Posts
- If case someone missed your reply on the dash, have a page on your blog dedicated to interactions and have a tag for every character. Keep in mind people do track character tags and would rather it not be cluttered with rp posts.
- When using a url to tag, remove any hyphens (-) from the url and tag as that.
- Track your url without hyphens. Mods will tag any posts relevant to you with this and other rpers may as well.
- Mature themes are allowed. Smut, drinking, substance abuse, and self harm are allowed. Romanticise any of these and you will receive a warning. Post any of these without a read-more and you will receive a warning. Purposefully make a trigger post to trigger someone and you will be banned on the spot.
- No posting trigger-inducing pictures.
- Tag all trigger-inducing posts with the tag “trigger” and anyone who has triggers can blacklist it with Tumblr Saviour.
- We understand that everyone has headcanons but we will not tolerate Sirius rejoining the Black family, committing incest, or becoming a Death Eater. Use common sense with this.
- If you are unsure of whether or not something is IC or not, send the mods an ask. We will research and let you know.
- Repeated minor offences will result in a warning.
- Ask yourself “would someone do this?” before posting. If the answer is no, then change the action.
The Dashboard Is Private
- Just because someone posted it doesn’t mean your character would necessarily see it. If you’re confused, ask one of the mods.
- Tag any ooc posts on the dash with “ooc”.
- OOC drama is not tolerated. If you have an issue with an rper, let the mods know. If you are being harassed, let us know and turn off your anon if you have it on.
- We will not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you harass someone you will be permanently banned. This includes sending anon hate.
Leaving The RP
- We’d hate to see you go, but we understand things happen and you can’t rp. Just let us know instead of deactivating. If it’s a life issue we can hold onto your character until things settle down, but if you just want to leave for whatever reason we cannot stop you. But thank you for being with us.
Now you can go pick a character and apply.